On March 2, Belgravia Group celebrated the grand opening of their Three Sixty West Sales Gallery. Located in River North, Three Sixty West consists of 38 three bedroom condominiums, starting at $1.1M.
Real estate agents who achieve millions of dollars in sales each year and have a strong network of clients and contacts will still often have to deal with the public perception that agents are less than trustworthy. How do they create a better image for themselves and for their industry?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Survey: Should agents respond to negative reviews? https://t.co/FBOwiMQLwT about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our cover story: Improving the reputation of real estate agents https://t.co/VpLmcS4Gld about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Home values are appreciating the fastest they have in 12 years and are projected to rise another 6.5 percent over t… https://t.co/2JddJDBG7W 11:34:37 AM June 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Through Boost by @HomeSpotter, real estate agents are able to connect with likely buyers on social media. Here's ho… https://t.co/k9fcKqsabb 09:29:09 AM June 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Regions Bank (@askRegions) Mortgage has announced industry leader Howard Ackerman as its new Mortgage Production Ma… https://t.co/289uA1zvd1 10:01:34 AM June 14, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite