Draper & Kramer Mortgage Corp. hosted colleagues, clients, and friends at Arlington Park on July 21, for a day at the races.
See the best and brightest in Chicago real estate today and what makes these agents, affiliates, association executives, lenders and more the top in their field.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Shoot Real Estate Photography Like a Pro Learn how to compose a listing photo that will instantly catch the eye of buyers at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redfin (@Redfin) announced this week that it will be looking to raise up to $239 million through a combination of s… https://t.co/9dmThGFAhG about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For-sale-by-owner (FSBO) listings tracked by @realtors comprised only 8% of all home sales in 2017, the lowest rate… https://t.co/5tUGpOLFrH about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A @realtors survey shows that 19% of NAR members saw their most recent sales contract delayed. Here's why: https://t.co/LueQf2WhyZ about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A recent study ranked Chicago as one of the top 10 most undervalued cities in the U.S. You can see why here: https://t.co/PJw19oPyQs 09:50:10 AM July 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 6. They have not supplanted professional appraisals. Find out Nos. 1 through 5 below: https://t.co/Zege5JfPWZ 09:05:42 AM July 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite