Baird & Warner hosted the latest event in its Ascend program on Nov. 16. An exclusive, invitation-only program, Ascend is designed to help top Baird & Warner agents grow their business and achieve continued success in real estate.
Despite lingering question marks, the year is shaping up to be a good one for the housing market, and the mortgage lending industry as well. Read what our experts say!
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (@FHFA) will be making changes as outlined in its 2018 Scorecard, which was rele… https://t.co/wbswnSp98B about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We asked our readers about their experiences with the home financing process, as well as their impressions on how t… https://t.co/2Ha1P2ZvTO about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "If you're a real estate agent, you should be salivating at the market." —Adam McLain, senior vice president of… https://t.co/K8NNG0El4E about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mortgage lenders who were concerned about increased regulation and compliance in 2018 with the Home Mortgage Disclo… https://t.co/wmg4KMsIAe about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you're looking for the latest real estate gossip, you've come to the right place. Who's been taking pics of his… https://t.co/RAFKhlqyRN about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite