Baird & Warner hosted the latest event in its Ascend program on Nov. 16. An exclusive, invitation-only program, Ascend is designed to help top Baird & Warner agents grow their business and achieve continued success in real estate.
Real estate agents who achieve millions of dollars in sales each year and have a strong network of clients and contacts will still often have to deal with the public perception that agents are less than trustworthy. How do they create a better image for themselves and for their industry?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Wilshire Homes and @properties have announced the beginning of sales for a condominium building in Ukrainian Villag… https://t.co/h3AAJZRRdU 11:35:45 AM June 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A study by https://t.co/4akFMlcWhU discovered how many years it would take for the average worker in metro Chicago… https://t.co/0CXIaROd5z 09:51:16 AM June 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Now more than ever, it's crucial for MLSs to work together to pioneer new ideas and address the needs of real esta… https://t.co/HaShtcuHAw 09:47:56 AM June 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Homebuyers want more technology use from their agents, and a new report shows that Realtors are starting to impleme… https://t.co/JXPlAUWIKV 09:58:47 AM June 20, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Due to the lack of homes priced below $550,000, the market has become increasingly divided, according to the latest… https://t.co/6RERt1wBvk 03:05:52 PM June 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite