The 3rd Ward Parade of Homes in Bronzeville hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony on May 31, followed by a tour of all the new homes. Five developers — R&D Builders, Greenline Homes, Urban Equities, Wade Enterprises & Associates, and Click Development — have been chosen to build new market-rate homes on vacant lots throughout the 3900 to 4500 blocks on Prairie, Calumet and Indiana avenues.
How do agents find the right assistant for their business? How do you know when it is time to hire some help? We talk to some of the top agents in Chicagoland about what they look for in a great assistant.
Our Top 5 Stories
How Every Real Estate Agent Can Increase Productivity Through 'Timebatching'
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The @nardotrealtor has been cleared to add two new floors to its 12-story headquarters on Michigan Avenue in Chicag… https://t.co/cHH3eCm6cW about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A recent survey found that 54% of respondents believed rising interest rates to be the greatest concern for mortgag… https://t.co/llXnxLFxvV about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With more than 20 million U.S. military veterans in the United States today, it's important to recognize the specif… https://t.co/gaVC8cYeHg 01:55:59 PM November 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sponsored post: Our Listing of the Week is this beautiful luxury home on 6 acres in Bannockburn, presented by Brend… https://t.co/yd53Po0b3I 01:26:55 PM November 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Full-time salaried position available at Kale Realty's Lincoln Park office. $55k per year plus bonus.… https://t.co/B9tlqcNagH 09:39:19 AM November 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite