Guests from the Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, St. Joseph, Michigan and Houston, Texas, gathered for a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Charitable Foundation check presentation and networking event on Tuesday, April 17 at Gene and Georgetti in Rosemont. Throughout the afternoon, guests spent time networking while enjoying appetizers and drinks. Fran Broude, president and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, also delivered a speech recapping the efforts of the charitable year.
Ready to move into the luxury market? We talk with agents who have successfully made this transition about how they decided to pursue this real estate specialty and what it takes to establish a career selling high-end homes — from branding and marketing to building connections with potential clients.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Ziltz was named Industry MVP, Suburbs in Chicago Agent's 2012 Agents' Choice Awards. https://t.co/4fEDuWVzG5 04:08:25 PM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago buyers with fair credit scores are paying on average about $21,000 more for a home than someone with an exc… https://t.co/bDQBvwF6s4 12:07:14 PM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- According to the latest survey from @builderonline, builders are starting to hone in on starter homes. https://t.co/ptjSFzRi3B 09:53:46 AM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What percent of Chicagoland homes are affordable on a teacher's budget? Find out that and more in our latest real e… https://t.co/OVQzjtjq5F 11:19:34 AM May 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Household wealth is increasing among America’s Hispanic population, according to Hispanic Wealth Project's 2018 Ann… https://t.co/qCwHmOKh7M 10:56:56 AM May 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite