Guests from the Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, St. Joseph, Michigan and Houston, Texas, gathered for a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Charitable Foundation check presentation and networking event on Tuesday, April 17 at Gene and Georgetti in Rosemont. Throughout the afternoon, guests spent time networking while enjoying appetizers and drinks. Fran Broude, president and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, also delivered a speech recapping the efforts of the charitable year.
See the best and brightest in Chicago real estate today and what makes these agents, affiliates, association executives, lenders and more the top in their field.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Shoot Real Estate Photography Like a Pro Learn how to compose a listing photo that will instantly catch the eye of buyers at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- "Home sales, which have been weakening the past few months, may stabilize because the [mortgage] rates are declinin… https://t.co/NJLxCpdVV2 08:52:33 AM July 20, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Redfin (@Redfin) announced this week that it will be looking to raise up to $239 million through a combination of s… https://t.co/9dmThGFAhG 10:54:15 AM July 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For-sale-by-owner (FSBO) listings tracked by @realtors comprised only 8% of all home sales in 2017, the lowest rate… https://t.co/5tUGpOLFrH 09:52:54 AM July 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A @realtors survey shows that 19% of NAR members saw their most recent sales contract delayed. Here's why: https://t.co/LueQf2WhyZ 09:09:52 AM July 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A recent study ranked Chicago as one of the top 10 most undervalued cities in the U.S. You can see why here: https://t.co/PJw19oPyQs 09:50:10 AM July 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite