It ain’t easy being big
It may seem like top producers have...
How to make it to the top
It’s not just luck that got the...
How your clients see production numbers
Being a top producer in Chicagoland may...
Balance? What balance?
It can be tough — some say...
Where did properties move fastest in Chicagoland?
How long listings stay up before they’re...
Our annual Real Data issue highlights the agents and offices that dominated property sales in 2019 in Chicagoland, as well as Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will counties. Check the rankings and hear from the top producers who made the list on topics such as work-life balance, advice for newbies and how clients feel about their record sales numbers. Read more from the issue here.
MORE FROM THIS ISSUE
- This time, it’s housing: Here’s where the Democratic candidates stand
- Millennial homeownership rates are rising . . . and in a cruel twist, so are prices
- Chris Oswald, executive account manager at Greater Illinois Title Company
- Presidents of production
- Maria Devins
- A bizarre Hollywood villa
- What you see is what you get … sometimes
- The ultimate Star Wars fantasy