This year brings new laws about marijuana use, tenant screening and real estate licensing, and as usual, there are subtle but important changes on social media use and cybersecurity practices. Is your office ready for 2020 from a legal perspective? Read more from the issue here.
MORE FROM THIS ISSUE
- 7 secrets of a serial HGTV star
- Carmen Chucrala
- Here come the policy police
- Are you ready to rumble with Mary Jane?
- Snow White’s dream home
- Lindsay Mackey, Esq.; broker associate at Luxury Living Chicago Realty
- Private island getaway
- Despite uncertainty, strong hiring buoys multifamily investment in Chicago
- Midwest home sales up more than 9 percent from a year ago
- How to sound smarter next time you’re asked about recession risk