Real estate brokers, teams and companies all need to decide how best to access solutions to common problems and tasks in day-to-day work. Sometimes it makes sense to build your own tech, whereas other situations call for an off-the-shelf solution or a vendor partnership. Which styles benefit different types of businesses and offices? Also, how can tech companies adapt to better serve the needs of real estate professionals? Read more from the issue here.
MORE FROM THIS ISSUE
- The place of race in the Realtor organization
- Home prices up in May, although summer slump predicted
- Is real estate recovering? Most Realtors say yes
- Southward expansion for @properties, Compass nets new team and more
- Who did the most business in Q2?
- Aaron Gill, founder and managing Broker at Epoch Chicago
- Rishawn Boone
- Hitting the road at home
- Get yourself some techy friends
- To build, or not to build
- Erin go green