The Home Affordable Modification Program, Home Affordable Refinance Program, Federal Housing Administration, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac…with this year being an election year, how will the government change the mortgage market? What do changes to existing programs mean, and how will these affect potential homebuyers? Read More!
- The Reach of Dodd-Frank in 2012
- What Legislation Could Mean for the Housing Market in 2012
- The Doctor is in…A New Home, That Is
- 2012: The Year of a Housing Turnaround?
- Why Lending is So Tight in 2012?
- FHA Toughens the Rules for Mortgage Lenders