Transitioning from running the show as a solo agent to building a team can be a difficult step to take, especially for agents who have enjoyed a certain level of success and may be wary of changing their strategy. We examined some of Chicagoland’s most highly regarded teams to see how they chose recruits and built successful, lasting partnerships.
- What Age Problem?
- Real Estate 101: Training Rookies for Success
- So Your Real Estate Company Wants To Expand…
- What Agents Look For in a New Brokerage
- Builder Confidence Hits Highest Level in 10 Years
- What Luxury Buyers
- Chicagoland’s Top-Selling Suburbs, Sept. 2015
- Chicagoland New Construction at Highest Level Since 2008
- 6 Important Facts About First-Time Homebuyers
- Realtytrac: Flipped Homes in 5 Chicago Zip Codes Average 100% ROI