In the online age, when homes are available 24 hours a day for digital tours, you would think open houses would no longer be a priority. Find out why most top agents still believe there is no replacement for an in-person visit in our cover story here.
- Open House Check List
- The Six Most Common Open House Mistakes
- The Most Important Items to Secure During an Open House
- Nosy Nanny Cams – Is the Seller Watching You
- Homebuilders Association Sues Chicago to Thwart Affordable Housing Ordinance
- The 4 Things Agents Need to Know about Millennial Renters