Home inspections, appraisals and buyer’s remorse can wreck deals for top agents and novices alike. However, the old adage that there’s a buyer for every home usually holds true, and there are often ways to either pull a deal out of the fire or find something better for a client. Find out how in our cover story.
- Win, Lose or Compromise: Lessons From a Real Estate Negotiator
- You’ve Lost that Listing Feeling
- Three Reasons Why Loans Fail
- 6 Ways Chicago’s New Affordable Housing Requirements will Affect Development
- The Legal System has Ruled – Agents are not Employees
- East Lake Shore Drive 6th Richest Neighborhood in U.S.