Chicago Realtors enjoyed a great night of entertainment by fellow Realtors, cocktails and camaraderie on Jan. 29 while investing in RPAC.
The first-ever CAR fundraising “Realtors Got Talent” was spearheaded by CAR RPAC Chair Barbara O’Connor, the managing broker of Dream Town Realty, and her committee volunteers. The event was held at O’Malley’s Liquor Kitchen, 3551 N. Sheffield.
The night’s talented performers included:
- Stacie Kidwell, Coldwell Banker
- Alisa McLaughlin, @properties
- Norbert Mika, ERA Realife Realtors
- Bettye Reynolds, F.J. Williams Realty
- Nick Ugo, Jameson Commercial
Plus the evening’s winners:
- Kristina Marich, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty – 1st Place
- Lori Wyatt, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – 2nd Place
- Wayne Kouf, @properties – 3rd Place