The Young Real Estate Professionals are proud to have Mr. Stephen Quazzo, CEO of Transwestern Investment Company to speak at their next speaker luncheon on Wednesday, January 5, 2011.
Stephen R. Quazzo is co-founder and CEO of Transwestern Investment Company, L.L.C., a Chicago-based real estate principal investment firm established in 1996. Stephen is also a director of Transwestern.
Stephen is an active member of the following organizations:
- Urban Land Institute (ULI); Vice Chairman, Trustee and member of the Industrial and Office Development Council (Green Flight)
- Pension Real Estate Association
- City Year Chicago, Advisory Board chair
- Chicago 2016 Olympic Committee
- The Latin School of Chicago, Trustee
- Director of Starwood Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HOT)