WCR Illinois State Chapter is hosting a panel and networking event on Thursday, August 25th, 2016
at Top Golf Naperville. The day will also include WCR’s 2017 elections.
Noon to 12:30pm networking
12:30pm to 2:00 pm lunch and Panel
2:00pm to 4pm Golf and Networking
Experts will answer these questions and more:
How to deal with international clients right here in the U.S. (thus your own backyard).
- The “do’s & don’ts” of working with foreign nationals
- understanding cultural nuances,
- qualifying foreign nationals if not US citizens,
- working with “green card” client,
- understanding tax laws/advantages,
- veterans living abroad who want to purchase a home prior to their return home,
- determining use of property to be purchased, etc..
- Tax Law – is this important to a global client & should I understand the different types of visas?