Join Mike Cuevas and Bob Lattas for their free webinar concerning short sales.
This is going to start out as a Q & A session. We are taking questions head-on from fellow agents about issues, roadblocks, and/or problems they are having with their current short sale deals. We will try and provide not only the answers but provide additional content/background to answer these questions to make this webinar truly informative.
I’m constantly in contact with some of the best short sale negotiators across the country to find out what the banks are trying to do next to make short sales more difficult to close. We keep up to date with these changes and adapt our strategies to close deals and keep seller’s from foreclosing.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED DURING THIS LIVE WEBINAR:
- Deficiency Judgments.
- Difference between 1st and 2nd Mortgages, and HELOC’s.
- Fiduciary Duty in a short sale transaction.
- How to give a short sale listing presentation.
- Effects of a short sale to a seller’s credit.
- What is a 1099, and why it’s important.
Visit the website here for registering information.