Join Jameson Realty for the two-day “Boot-Camp: Redefine Your Mind” seminar. This conference will provide an overview on the current state of short-sales in the real estate market.
Day 1: Thursday, November 11, 2010
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Register & Introduction of the presenters
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.: Introduction to the Short Sales & State of the market
- 10:20 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.: Realtor’s Fiduciary Duty in a Short Sale; Examining sellers relationship with the Bank; Pricing the Property; Borrowers in default and what qualifies for short sale.
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:15 p.m.: The Foreclosure Timeline and why it’s imperative to understand and communicate this with your sellers. The timeline is different per state.
- 11:25 am-12:15 p.m.: Difference’s between a 1st mortgage, 2nd mortgage, and a HELOC; how do these liens affect the short sale process. How to structure your deal based on the liens your seller has on the property. Learn how to properly discuss these liens and their end effect to the seller in a short sale transaction.
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.: LUNCH
- 1:15p.m.-2:15 p.m: Deficiency Judgments and how a bank deals with the loss. How to explain this to a seller and why 90%+ of short sellers can have no liabilities after the deal is closed if the deal is negotiated properly.
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: The Short Sale Package; what it is, how to prepare it and how to send it to the banks.
- 3:10 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.: Short Sale Negotiation with Sean Chapman. Sean shows you how he has closed over 1,500 short sales and trained hundreds of agents across the country on his secrets. HUD training.
Day 2: Friday, November 12, 2010
- 9:30a.m.-10:00 Check in
- 10:00a.m. – 11:30a.m Structuring the Deal Correctly from the beginning. How to start the short sale process immediately so you do not waste time, as well as, how to build-in an exit strategy for every short sale you handle. The BPO, and it’s importance to the Short Sale Process. Mike goes over the 3-stages of the short sale process so that you can increase the probability that your deal closes in 90-120 days. Case Studies
- 11:45 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Common Agent Pitfalls, Mistakes, and Just about every short sale obstacle you will run into.
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.: LUNCH
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.: The effects of credit on short sales, Bankruptcy vs. Short Sale, HAFA and what it means to you and your sellers.
- 2:30 p.m. –4:00 p.m.: Short Sale Internet Marketing, Social Marketing, and Blogging For Leads with Brian O’Dea.
- 4:15 p.m.-5:00: Create/Build your short sale power team.
Parking available at:
- Millennium Center, 33 W Ontario
- Grand Plaza, 540 N. State
Rates at these garages are $10, IF, in by 10am and out by 7pm park for only $10. Check with garage first to confirm.