Exit Realty is hosting the “Redefined Agent Summit 2012” on May 4th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Chicago Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort. The event will highlight productivity and marketing.
The full-day training event is free for all real estate agents and will also focus on the skills needed to perform at their best in the industry. Top short sale producer Michael Cuevas and successful Realtor Mike LaFido will be the guest speakers at the summit.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Database Marketing: Marketing to your sphere of influence, it’s still the most powerful tool for gaining more leads.
- Free CDAT Certification
- Default Advocacy: Training realtors to become more than just short sale agents.
- Loss Mitigation Techniques: Here from the industries top miltigators.
- Online/Internet Marketing: Explains how to make one in detail.
- Video Marketing: We show you how and why you should make one.
- Social Media Lead Generation: Facebook and others.
- Affiliate Marketing Systems: Should you get leads from your attorney or mortgage brokers? Why or why not.
- Strategic Alliance Marketing
- Systems: Short sale systems that close 15+ transactions a month