Millennium Properties Inc. will host an end-of-the-year, bank-owned real estate auction (all bids due by December 15).
MPI Real Estate will offer a tour of the properties-to-be-auctioned on December 3, 2010.
- 64 vacant lots on Chicago’s west side; minimum bid of only $633,000
- 73 vacant lots on Chicago’s south side; minimum bid of only $503,000
- 3 vacant lots in Long Grove with a minimum bid of only $65,000 per lot (former minimum bid of $279,990 per lot)
- 17,325 sq ft, 3-story office in Homewood (previously $719,000, minimum bid now of only $225,000)
- 5,500 sq ft office at Belmont & Cicero (previously $690,000, minimum bid now only $250,000)
For more information contact:
Executive vice president, Millennium Properties Inc.