Join the Chicago Architecture Foundation at the epicenter of midcentury modern design − Chicago’s storied Inland Steel Building − for an evening of cocktails, music, and design.
- Lean back in iconic Eames lounge chairs.
- Dance to the music of iconic deejays.
- Sip iconic midcentury-inspired cocktails (neat or on the rocks?)
- Mingle with iconic artists, fashionistas, furniture designers, and architects.
- Take in views of the iconic evening skyline.
See for yourself why, since it first opened its doors in 1957, the Inland Steel Building continues to inspire and enthrall the world of design.
Meet your hosts:
Host: Chicago Architecture Foundation
Presenters: Capital Properties, Metro / SmartBar
Media: Chicago Home + Garden magazine
Furnishings: Herman Miller
Environmental design: Carlos Martínez, Gensler
Concept: Philip Barash with Vickie Apostolopoulos
Space is limited. Reserve your tickets in advance.
Proceeds benefit the Chicago Architecture Foundation, a nonprofit cultural institution dedicated to advancing appreciation of architecture and design.