Celebrate Chicago real estate with the who’s who of the industry. The Chicago Association of Realtors 129th Inaugural Gala will host some of its hottest stars on Thursday, Sept. 13, at Chicago’s InterContinental Hotel-Magnificent Mile, 505 N. Michigan Ave., from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Inaugural Gala is the annual installation and awards ceremony for incoming C.A.R. leadership and preeminent leaders in Chicago real estate, including the newest member of the CAR Hall of Fame and the 2012 Realtor of the Year. The evening, which attracts nearly 600 participants, will recognize these honored guests:
– 2012-2013 CAR President Ezekiel “Zeke” Morris, Keller Williams Realty, C.C.G.
– 2012-2013 CAR President-Elect Matt Farrell, Urban Real Estate
– 2012-2013 CAR. Treasurer Hugh Rider, Realty & Mortgage Co.
– 2012 CAR. Realtor of the Year, Mabel Guzman, @properties
– 2012 CAR Hall of Fame inductee Richard Zisook, Sandz Development Co. and Richard Builders, Inc.
Additional honorees will include:
– Realtor Achievement Award winners Cam Benson, @properties, and Deena Zimmerman, Jameson Commercial Real Estate
– Affiliate of the Year Tammy Hajjar, Bank of America
– Realtor Community Service Award winners Darlene Little, Koenig & Strey Real Living, and Debbie Maue, Jameson Real Estate