How important is it to stay current with technology? Chicago Agent interviewed a few of Chicagoland’s top-producing agents at the Top Producers event at Trump Towers on March 15 to find out.
Technology can power deals, facilitate relationship building and help agents run their businesses more efficiently. In our new issue, we look at the major trends defining the tech that is available to agents today, and the coming changes that agents must be on top of to get ahead of the game.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Pending home sales are now at their highest level in 10 years: https://t.co/mnI35kKLGY 03:25:08 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New research from RealtyTrac has found that the gender gap extends into real estate. https://t.co/QAHl3J1cVf https://t.co/zuJJju1pkS 03:16:56 PM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pending home sales have reached their highest level in over a decade, according to new analysis from @realtors: https://t.co/mnI35kKLGY 11:15:23 AM May 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago was named No. 2 for living destination in U-Haul’s Top 50 U.S Destination Cities for 2015: https://t.co/enKpvWhOoQ 04:25:06 PM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicago's job openings and median base salary makes it one of top 25 best U.S. cities for jobs: https://t.co/Kd3X3WdQhl 03:13:13 PM May 25, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite