Prudential Rubloff honored its top-producing agents at its Annual Awards Event, recognizing agents who were “Top of the Rock,” in the “President’s Circle” and who merited mention in the “Arthur Rubloff Team Spirit Awards,” among others.
More and more brokerages are adding more services, creating "one-stop" full-service brokerages for clients. How does this affect consumers and the market?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- 2014’s first half was bumpy, and why should we believe that the second half will be any better? Here are 4: http://t.co/KBjf3yey83 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HousingWire: Single-family rental companies swallow small investors http://t.co/I7ZIrdel9B #hw about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Uh oh... RT @CrainsChicago: Chicago's Thompson Center turns into a 'scrap heap' http://t.co/jwGCpCkkiv via @GregHinz about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 4 Reasons the Housing Market Could Improve in 2014′s Second Half: http://t.co/f1wnqhbIFc about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @curbedchicago: More riverfront construction is coming along, this time at 150 N Riverside: http://t.co/rqsGnE0X2D http://t.co/EywqgFUE9N about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite