MREDpalooza, one of the largest MLS tech expos in the country, took place on Tuesday, June 18, 2013. The event took place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont and featured some of real estate’s most innovate tech companies.
How can agents maximize their services to maximize their commission? Three agents tell us about their own systems for making sure their services are worth the higher rate for clients.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The 8 Referral Methods Foreign Consumers Use When Choosing an Agent: http://t.co/lD1MmABjxV about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Chicago neighborhood has seen the most SF home sales so far in 2014? What about condos? Find out here: http://t.co/PYB2fdGwyW about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CNBCSocial: Meet the voice behind AOL's famous 'You've Got Mail' line: http://t.co/ZKLAyeFkTB (via @EliLanger) http://t.co/3KdsDRcytM about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mental_floss: 2,000 Mini-Dominoes Toppled — http://t.co/BuQNEE9Iw9 http://t.co/QEkiXGIPEz about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HousingWire: Julián Castro sworn in, spends first day as HUD Secretary http://t.co/6LKY4LqMF1 #hw about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite