MREDpalooza, one of the largest MLS tech expos in the country, took place on Tuesday, June 18, 2013. The event took place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont and featured some of real estate’s most innovate tech companies.
It's no secret that job growth and the economy are indicators for the new construction market. So, how is Chicagoland doing with new construction?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @REALTORS: Buying a Historic Home: What You Must Know First: http://t.co/YD1XvGbNSY (via @realtordotcom) about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NAHBhome: #DidYouKnow the average #kitchen remodel costs nearly $4,400 and can bring a return of about 90%? about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 6 Ways to Become a Smarter Agent - http://t.co/YHRZ0JAVyh about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @YahooHomes: 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Experience Biggest Weekly Drop Since January, Fall Back Below 4 Percent http://t.co/IEKxjmvhUd about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What new features on LinkedIn should you be using for your business? In her Short List, @Sue_Koch explains: http://t.co/m6kEzssqyF about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite