MREDpalooza, one of the largest MLS tech expos in the country, took place on Tuesday, June 18, 2013. The event took place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont and featured some of real estate’s most innovate tech companies.
It's no secret that job growth and the economy are indicators for the new construction market. So, how is Chicagoland doing with new construction?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- :') RT @ChicagoNow: Great story. A bus ride served as a reminder how great Chicagoans are http://t.co/TFDJbLD0uX about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @curbedchicago: 11 Historic Buildings Getting New Life as Hotels & Apartments http://t.co/KsJryxq6Z7 http://t.co/bTHVmjEeO2 about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pending home sales are down 2.1% from last year, but are still well above 2012 and 2011's levels: http://t.co/YiIdRJwBa9 about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TIME: 14 reasons you’re tired all the time http://t.co/ucD59E62aH about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NickTimiraos: 27 months: the amount of time inflation has remained below the Fed's target http://t.co/9VarPPT948 about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite