How important is it to stay current with technology? Chicago Agent interviewed a few of Chicagoland’s top-producing agents at the Top Producers event at Trump Towers on March 15 to find out.
In our sixth annual Truth About Agents survey, we found several interesting findings about agents’ marketing budgets, technology, income, habits and more, and the correlations of those with agents' age, years in the business, etc.
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @nprnews: Apple To Replace AT&T In Dow Jones Industrial Average http://t.co/9v0CXFUDZS about 30 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @washingtonpost: Millennials make ideal public servants & there’s a lot we can be doing to max their time in gov http://t.co/0mJHa4IJXs about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With home prices rising just over 4% year-over-year to $195,100, it’s clear the market is slowing towards a balance: http://t.co/vzR3AMSOsS about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out our graph that spotlights just how far we have to traverse before the economy improves: http://t.co/nB6aB0miwX @FurmanCenterNYU about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In order to afford a median priced home in Chicago, buyers need a $54,346 salary to make monthly payments of $1,268: http://t.co/1xebbUwkLw about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite