How important is it to stay current with technology? Chicago Agent interviewed a few of Chicagoland’s top-producing agents at the Top Producers event at Trump Towers on March 15 to find out.
Millennials – they're independent, tech-savvy and fiscally conservative, yet they represent the future of housing in America. How can you, as an agent, appeal to this most mysterious of generations?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @TheAtlantic What we know about this morning's shooting at the NSA headquarters in Maryland http://t.co/TIB7Jvkxfe http://t.co/fucZV6fd6k about 27 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NAHBhome: 9 #RealEstate Trends to Watch in 2015: http://t.co/GRc4RHKjkX about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The average rental payment is 2.24 times that of the average mortgage payment in Chicagoland according to @zillow: http://t.co/65BPmKV5vh about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NAHREP: First time homebuyers represented the smallest percentage of overall home sales in any year since 1987 http://t.co/Qyyih8qpvn about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Know anyone who's interested in the publishing/journalism industry? Chicago Agent is looking for Editorial Interns! http://t.co/wndjNlOMje about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite