How important is it to stay current with technology? Chicago Agent interviewed a few of Chicagoland’s top-producing agents at the Top Producers event at Trump Towers on March 15 to find out.
Most buyers want an agent, and all buyers want a good agent, but the line separating good from bad is blurry, which is why we sat down with four anonymous buyers with a unique experience, and asked the deceptively complicated question: what do you want in an agent?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- How do you approach a client who has been misinformed by tools like Zillow’s Zestimate? https://t.co/eUzOfcHJFI https://t.co/hlH7GndhjF about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How does Chicagoland’s construction market compare with other major metro areas: https://t.co/ELl9mDkU8y https://t.co/pHDs9OI7pm about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Up to 54 percent of homeowners in some counties are underwater. https://t.co/Z6Y4fUPBWm https://t.co/XNVzgHjAI9 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pending home sales were unchanged in Oct, but shifted higher after 2 months of declines: https://t.co/zz1h5AC5NX https://t.co/sxIrKbHjeB about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sophisticated yet casual, with an edge describes My Style feature @bethrepta of @properties: https://t.co/3QhkcSiDKa https://t.co/pPYf4q3wha about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite