How important is it to stay current with technology? Chicago Agent interviewed a few of Chicagoland’s top-producing agents at the Top Producers event at Trump Towers on March 15 to find out.
It's no secret that job growth and the economy are indicators for the new construction market. So, how is Chicagoland doing with new construction?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @martplaza: 20 Things You'll Only See in Chicago. Thanks @HuffingtonPost for sharing! http://t.co/1jgcsajDEN about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chicagoland Residential Construction Still Down Substantially From Historical Norms: http://t.co/FQyuCKkWhL about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An eye-opening 42.6% of this generation's homeowners are STILL in negative equity: http://t.co/1RpfXToKDB about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @calculatedrisk: Average 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rates decline to 4.11%, No "Refi Boom" in Sight http://t.co/wOl1t10yTJ about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great list! RT @TimeOutChicago: The 43 best fictional characters to ever hail from Chicago: http://t.co/ctcCoYn3Dv about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite