- Virtual Assistant Company Has Growth Goals
- FellowUp Offers to be Your Virtual Assistant for Social Media
- Where Are New Home Sizes Going?
Improving Your Business
- How to Turn Obstacles into Opportunities
- Data Analyst of the Future: Why You’ll Want to Hire Them and How to Find One
By The Numbers
- Goldie Wolfe Miller Networking Seminar
- Baird & Warner Meet and Greet
- Prudential Rubloff Annual Awards Event
- CA23 Phase 2/Spring Broker Party
- CAR Sales Awards
What’s the difference between an in-office assistant and virtual assistant? How do their tasks differ, and what are instances where an agent might need a “hybrid” assistant – an assistant who works both in the office and remotely? Where can you find great assistants, and how do you know if you’re ready for one?