More and more brokerages are adding more services, creating “one-stop” full-service brokerages for clients. How does this affect consumers and the market? Read more in our cover story here.
- 4 Key Housing Trends at 2014’s Halfway Point
- Russ Bergeron; No Longer CEO of MRED
- Agent Status Called into Question With Lawsuits
- Home Prices Spiked 8.8% – How Will They Fare The Rest of the Year?
- What Has Chicago Investors Flipping?
Improving Your Business
- Joe Caltabiano and Guaranteed Rate Host Rockin’ the Market
- Flexhouse 2 Grand Opening
- Century 21 Hyde Park Office Grand Opening
- NAHREP World Cup Viewing Party
- Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Women Leaders in Real Estate Initiative Boat Cruise
- WCR Speed Networking Event