The Chicago Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network Kick-Off party was held at Paris Club, where passed appetizers and cocktails were served. Guests were invited to participate in a silent auction which benefited Ronald McDonald House. Prizes included Bulls tickets, Cubs tickets and a wine tasting party.
What new technologies and systems are agents and brokerages using to generate leads? What traditional methods of lead generation still provide quality results?
Our Top 5 Stories
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @WPCWorldNews: (NEWS) - Another Foreign Investor Mandate to Place $1 Billion in U.S. Real Estate http://t.co/LXowMob5gh via @ShareThis about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 4.1%! RT @HousingWire: Freddie Mac: Mortgage rates fall to year's lows http://t.co/2T6f6N5MZu #hw about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @REALTORS: 6 Smart DIY Tips: http://t.co/lfcgTUnk1A http://t.co/ghAP2fYq0N about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Russ Bergeron Lands New Position with Real Estate Digital: http://t.co/Xlz6Kg6tQG about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is How Important Government Financing is For First-Time Homebuyers: http://t.co/DggZosfIK5 about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite